47 Pelican Lane
PELICAN COVE is a desirable condominium community of 162 units. The complex offers two pools and spas, a large community center, storage for watercraft and a boat launch. The low maintenance living of 47 Pelican Lane allows you to take full advantage of the many outdoor activities that are part of the Redwood Shores lifestyle...nearby parks, biking and running trails that often follow the shoreline and options for kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding are all nearby.
The mid-peninsula location is convenient to both Silicon Valley and San Francisco. Some of the Bay Area’s largest employers are right in the neighborhood, with Oracle’s headquarters just a mile down the road.
• 1 bedroom, 1 full bath condominium with a bonus area for office.
• Approximately 838 sq. ft. of living space.
• Living room offers a snug intimate space with a cozy corner fireplace and access to a large patio with storage cabinet and serene greenbelt views.
• Adjacent to the living room is a dining area.
• Efficient kitchen space has generous storage and counter space.
• Large bedroom with a large walk-in closet.
• EXTRAS: New carpets. Bonus area ideal for office. In-unit laundrywith stackable washer and dryer. 1 dedicated carport space plus second parking space (with complex sticker).
• Close to high-tech employers, Shorebird Park, top-rated schools, shopping, and a variety of restaurants. Hwy 101 provides easy access to San Francisco, or Silicon Valley. The nearby cities of Belmont and San Carlos, both offer Caltrain stations
• Complex offers nicely groomed grounds, water access, 2-pools, spas, clubhouse for entertaining, and boat storage/dock.
• HOA dues approx. $511.26 / mo. Approx. $84 a year for Redwood Shores Homeowners Association